- The Daria Fandom Blog (I) closed in July 2007.
- Richard Lobinske wrote "I Meant to Do That" in July 2006.
- Richard also wrote "Killing a Legend" in July 2005.
- Richard also wrote "Quinn the Tutor" in July 2004.
- PPMB 2.0 was created in July 2003.
- The-N began showing Daria episodes in July 2002.
- Firah wrote "See You in the Funny Papers" in July 2001.
- Nemo Blank wrote "Retrograde Girl," also in July 2001.
- Kara Wild wrote "Charge of the Math Brigade" in July 2000.
- Kara also wrote "Cheered Down" in July 1999.
- Canadibrit's "Harry Potter and the Flack-Jacket Mafia" takes place in July, but I'm not sure which year.
- Amy Barksdale spent a night in a hotel with "a friend" in July 1985. To find out who her "friend" was, read here and try not to scream too loudly.
Looking for Daria episodes, perchance? Look no further than here. Lots of new ones just added.
This blog is getting 120 hits per day so far this month (about right for a very small fandom) with about 93 unique visitors per day. The person who keeps clicking in the most often is probably me, as usual. Fans from Finland, Canada, and Germany are the ones outside the U.S. and "Unknown" that visit the most.
- Box to the Future, by Smileyfax (Part 7): This story is nothing but pure magical goodness with a monster cliffhanger at the end of part 7. AAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!! MOAR!1!!1111!!!!
- Survivor Diet, by Smileyfax (Part 1): "Well, when everybody gets hungry enough, it'll be interesting to see who gets eaten first." Remember that quote from "Antisocial Climbers"? Start reading.
- The Cynic and The Defender, by Doggieboy (Part 6): "Penguins are always involved when it comes to TAG." Well, about damn time I got some respect around here!
- Evil Jane (unnamed story), by Gregor Samsa (COMPLETE!): I caught severe brain damage from this story. It was worth it. (As Daria said: "Too much info. Way too much info.")
- The Other Side of Time: The Nightmare Never Really Leaves, by The Sidhe (continued): “Well, who’d thunk it?” said Jane. “Selling camels to Arabia.”
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): Jane tells Daria how she's been saving the world lately. Wish I could have gotten one of those mind-control things back when . . . um, never mind.