Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday, NASA!

Yes, space fans, today is the 50th birthday of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Funny to think that I am older than NASA is.

Some great new art is in. MDetector5 offers two (1, 2) "Attempted Helen Drawings," which I think make her look years younger, twenty-ish or so. Post what you think of them on PPMB.

Also, we have hysterical short comic by Breitasparrow called, "Proper Punishment." I must admit this is a side of Daria I have never seen before. Bizarre. You gotta see it.

Wouter wants to revive the old "Cartoon Girls who are like Daria" thread on PPMB. I cannot find the older thread, but when I do I will post its link.

Legendeld has posted again to Legendeld's Rantings. Now, everyone make him post some more.

A teaser is available on PPMB on Legion of Lawndale Heroes, chapter 13.2, from Brother Grimace. It's called "Angel of the Morning." Enjoy away.


PPMB

Moar sune.

(Remember which episode the above screencap came from?)

No comments: