For reasons unknown, today has been declared to be Hermit Day, which would suit Daria just fine. Stay home today and play on the Internet to celebrate.
Continuing yesterday's Halloween reading recommendations, try the fanfic collection at Sh33p's Fluff, which overlaps the collection at Outpost Daria a bit. Nice artwork!
Better yet, let's look at some Halloween fan art from the broader community. The following were collected from Outpost Daria.
- Caitlin Duffy (Daria as a ghost on Halloween)
- HelpfulSkittlesExplosion (Linda takes Sandi, Stacy, and Tiffany out for Halloween)
- Angelinhel (Young Quinn dresses as a fairy on Halloween)
- Liliane Grenier (The Holidays)
- Geoffrey Roberts (Daria and Jane trade places for Halloween)
- Katie Cook (Three student filmmakers set out into the woods to research the legend of the Lawndale Witch. They never returned. A year later, their footage was found...)
- Daria: Hunter (Suited for Crime), by Roland "Jim" Lowery (continued): "Okay, look, Upchuck," Jane said quickly, getting the man's attention before he truly got started. "We're here on business. We're looking for—" "Brittany and Kevin, the latest Bonnie and Clyde pairing to hit these mean streets," he said, not missing a beat. "Yes, I know." "And just how do you know that?" Daria asked.
- Sandi Griffin's "Dracula," by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Tell me that my brother is still snoozin'." "Yeah, but the transformation is still taking place. All it's going to take is one more bite and Trent is going to become a vampire douchebag for life."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Hump Day), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Girls," Jake said, "I just want you to know your mother and I realize this isn't easy for you - especially for your, Daria, right?" "Lle tela?" asked Daria. (Daria/Lord of the Rings)
- Unnamed story (Three-peat! New Ideas Thread Wins Again!), by Szcz (COMPLETE!): "I destroy you now, Lane." "Try."