The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral occurred 128 years ago this date, leading to the Okay to Cry Corral in Is It Fall Yet? and a Daria fanfic featuring Doc Holliday.
- Another classic image series from Pinhead. This is really great!
- And yet another classic image, brand new, from Jim North: SLURP!
- Roentgen has sparked considerable debate on PPMB about the wealth rankings of Daria characters. Who's rich, and who's not? Comments always welcome.
- Apocalyptic Daria: Scarlett's Tale, by Doggieboy (Part 12): The door to the stairway opened and three oriental men walked in the room. All three were dressed in uniforms of what was once called the North Vietnamese Army, and each carried an assault rifle, either of Russian or Chinese design.
- Don't Leave Anything to Chance, by Coonassblondie (Part 2): "I don't want to think about you screwing my friend. It's just wrong." "You shouldn't be concerned with who I'm screwing at all. That includes your friends!"
- John Lane 43: We're on a Mission, by Richard Lobinske (part 3): "You've got this all planned out. Quinn mentioned that Daria was spending the day at a spa with her and their mother. How did you pull that off?" "Manipulation, bribery and groveling. Oh, and I may need to score the deed to a small country."