Bizarre actor/actress Divine was born 64 years ago today. Some of the MTV animation artists were fond of one of Divine's movies, Pink Flamingos, and created at least two alter egos based on that movie.
- The Daria Fan Club has 1,449 members now.
- DariaWiki has been great aided by the heroic efforts of Rglovejoy, Vlademir1, Brother Grimace, Dennis, Disco316, Doggieboy, JPAGC, and Richard Lobinske. Thank you!
- This blog has 18 followers (Yay! Go, team!) and 121,000 hits. More followers! Daria must have more minions to do her will!
- NEW! Angelinhel has discovered that Daria scored an Epic Win!
- Anti-Trope, by Pinkminx (Part 3): Dean wordlessly held out a folded piece of white paper and waited for the teacher to take it. Mr. DeMartino took the offering, opened the paper, then turned to address the class. “Class, it seems our new student, Dean Morgendorffer, has finally decided to grace us with his presence. Find a seat and sit down.”
- Size Does Matter, by Blackhole (Part 42): “No, Trent. We both have to take some responsibility here. Four-eyes principle, you know?” Sometimes it defies description how much of a lazy bum you are. (FF.net) (SFMB)
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part III), by jtranser (continued): Shaking her head at Brooke's obtuseness, Sandi gave instructions to Lucinda concerning Brooke's hair and makeup procedure: "Set the makeup applicator to Hooker, then shove her head into the bucket with the styling grenade. After that,when she comes back, we'll discuss clothing options."