More importantly, I saw a question that was asked of Yahoo! Answers, and perhaps it will be of interest to you. [snerk]
Guess Daria didn't think that was funny.
But I did. And now it's time for the
- Sarah "Stacy Rowe" Drew is a busy busy busy bee on TV. Check it out.
- Glenn Eichler has written a very graphic novel. More on same.
- Another real-life Daria on the radio? NPR, no less! (I've been a Sarah Vowell fan for years.)
- OMG! Who did the lesbian-oriented Curve Magazine hook up with Daria Morgendorffer? NOOOOOO!!!!!! (I guess Daria has lots of reasons for frowning.)
- And what is Ashley "Janet Barch/Tiffany Blum-Deckler" Albert doing these days? Rock on, mama!
- NEW! Pinhead has an impressively sad picture of Daria called "AAA" (title explained at link).
- NEWER! The Facebook Daria page is the active center of an argument over which character on Daria is their favorite. Is anyone here on Facebook who can check into the group and let them know about PPMB and Outpost Daria and all that? More fans!
- NEW! Align Your Books Precisely on the Shelf, Go Out in the Streets, by Wraith (COMPLETE!): “My alarm didn't go off. Didn't even have time to eat." "Not a very original excuse." "But it has the virtue of being more believable than being abducted by aliens, even if that really was what happened." [a Daria/Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei crossover]
- NEW! Grandma's Memories, by GlitterShrooms (COMPLETE!): [Eye bleach warning! Brain bleach warning! Aaaaugh!!!]
- NEWEST OF ALL! The Melancholy of Daria Morgendorffer, by Wraith (Part 1): "Class, today we have a new student joining us. Why don't you introduce yourself?" "My name is Daria Morgendorffer. I'm not interested in normal humans. If you're an alien, an esper, a time traveler, or a slider, come to my side."
- NEW! Rainbow Disconnection, by Disco316 (Part 5): "I just wish guys were as easy to understand as girls.” “Jane,” said Daria, “I’m sure every guy in the world would disagree with you.” [Most Excellent SSW Spot: “These men went to Indiana University to get an education, but they spent too much time on extracurricular activities! The Hoosier daddies: next on Sick, Sad World!”]
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Have: Hump Day), by Disco316 (COMPLETE!): "Hey, Kevin?" "Hey, Daria. What's up? "I want to give you a hump." "Well, Daria, I mean that's cool with me, but don't you have that Tom guy for that?"
- EVEN NEWER THAN NEWEST! Unnamed story (Three-peat! New Ideas Thread Wins Again!), by Lorenzo Sauchelli (COMPLETE!): The old man raised an eyebrow. "Really? Don't remember? Hurricane obliterating your town doesn't ring a bell?"