We need an AU in which Daria continued trying to be an investigative reporter. Who knows where that would lead?
Today is also the second anniversary of Daria's infamous crossover appearance on the Comedy Central show, Drawn Together ("Lost in Parking Space, Part Two"). She was made a part of a Hostel parody in which, um, her vision was significantly altered. A detailed Wikipedia entry about the episode was archived, the original one having been deleted, only a bit of its information saved for an episodes summary.
- Camp Out, by Dreamer Boy (COMPLETE!): Beavis and Butt-Head walked over to the tent next to theirs. Beavis suck his head through the flap. "Hello? Anyone in here? Meh heh heh heh." Daria's voice called from inside the tent, "Get out of here, Beavis!"
- Helen's Night, by GlitterShrooms (COMPLETE!): Oh God, thought Helen as she lit up a smoke in the privacy of her own bedroom, how could I even possibly consider this?
- Just a Normal Lawndale Day, by Aloysius (Part 1): Call 911. We’ve stolen your brain.
- Lawndale's Finest: Detective Stories 4: Fledge, by NightGoblyn (Part 2): “Either of us could have ended up like Tomcat,” Stacy said, sitting up and grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat off her face. “We didn’t, and he doesn’t have to stay that way.” She glanced up at her mentor and smirked. “There is good in him, I have felt it.”
- The Stig, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Chequers turned to her best friend, Angel. "Guess what I heard? Heidi stuffs."