Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Brain Hurts

I had something incredibly awesome to post here, but my head cold erased all the information. I have no idea what it was, except that it was awesome.

[thinks] Nothing there. Dang.

I will post updates on this situation as events unfold. Stay tuned. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, Dallas Does Lawndale, already in progress.

LATE NEWS: I added more links and more link categories at left, including a shopping mall (sort of). Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a second there, I thought you were pondering a Daria/Mr. Potato Head crossover.

Anonymous said...

What do I think? I think it's AWESOME!!!!!

The Angst Guy said...

For a second there, I thought you were pondering a Daria/Mr. Potato Head crossover.

Well . . . no, not anymore.

Anonymous said...

It's great. It shows how popular the show was, and how devoted the fans were.

Anonymous said...

Another French Daria site : http://rubensblog.typepad.com/home/daria_things_vault/index.html

(Translations of The World According to daria)