Friday, October 10, 2008

Daria the Diva

Back again.

Daria the Diva? Entertainment Weekly said she was, ten years and one day ago (missed it yesterday). Also inducted into the "toon diva" hall of fame were Tinkerbell, Veronica from the Archie comics, and . . . um, Foghorn Leghorn. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know, but that's what it said. I would have loved to have heard what Daria thought of that. Funny, too, about Veronica. Hee hee hee hee.

Magnuskrauss has placed online all of the Things Students Still Are Not Allowed To Do At Lawndale High, though I cannot get it to work on my computer. Click here and see if you have better luck.

Just in time for Halloween, thread necromancy has been practiced to raise this interesting idea from Ranger Thorne.

Is It Jane's Fault? TheSecretSharer asks this musical question on PPMB, and everyone is weighing in. Me, I say Jane is innocent. Well, not innocent, but not guilty. Okay, fine, you know what I mean.

Wouter has been working on some comic artwork that I won't describe further except to say that when I saw it, I was flushed.

More soon.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daria in leathers. Makes me want more of that one story.

The Angst Guy said...

I'm sure it was perfectly innocent.

Anonymous said...

Wait wait wait, what's with the blue triangles? It's obviously a theme, being on both her shirt and her helmet.

E. A. Smith said...

Thanks, Wouter. That's an image I could have gone my entire life without ever seeing, except for you.