Friday, October 31, 2008

Dawn of the Dead (Get It? Wasn't That Clever? I Love Myself)

Dawn does the Pumpkinhead routine at right. The earphones are a nice touch.

Someone once wrote a Daria fanfic about a pumpkin and dedicated it to me. You shouldn't have. But you did, so here it is!

Want other fanfics to read today? Go to Outpost Daria's brand-new Halloween story page! Most excellent! Then go here in Sh33p's Fluff and turn on the music. Lots of goodness (and badness) there, too.


You go, ghoul!

4 comments:

E. A. Smith said...

Nice to see "Seven Days" on Martin's Halloween list. I'm happy to know that my work has not been utterly forgotten, even though I'm not around on PPMB anymore. :-D

The Angst Guy said...

"Seven Days" was awesome. :)

In story recommendations I was trying not to repeat stuff that had already been anthologized, if I gave a link to the anthology, but I probably doubled up on some anyway.

E. A. Smith said...

I'm planning to watch Donnie Darko tonight with my girlfriend. Is there any better movie to watch for Halloween? And surely someone's done a Daria/Donnie Darko crossover by now.

The Angst Guy said...

S.C. did that crossover artwork, but no one's done fanfic that I know of.