In some parts of this great nation it is Alaska Day. There was a story once in which Jane Lane went to Alaska to get away from it all (Wouter's "Trouble Walking: White Out"). Alaska Day must be the kid at Holiday Island High who wears a plaid coat and earmuffs.
Latest entry at DariaWiki: Storytime, from Doggieboy.
- Babysitting, by Legendeld (Part 2): The saga is apparently not complete, so get ready for more time with Quinn's new girlfriend and kid-in-tow.
- Blood, Sweat, and Cheers, by Kristen Bealer (Parts 5 and 6): Huh, thought Daria as she looked at her father. I haven't seen him turn that color since he mistook wasabi for guacamole.
- The Cynic and the Defender, by Doggieboy (Part 10): “Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.”
- Daylight: Ashes and Kisses, by Legendeld (Part 4): The skeleton still leaned against a burned-out car. “Hey, Dad,” Daria said as she carefully sat down to rest.
- Daylight: The Fugitives, by Disco316 (COMPLETE!): The music must go on, and so must Max Tyler.
- Daylight: A Good Deed Repaid, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Claire Defoe ambled down the hall to the bedroom she and her soon-to-be husband, Anthony DeMartino, had only begun to share six months ago.
- Daylight/LLH: Bird With Black Wings, by Roentgen and Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): They saw nothing for the longest period of time, except burnt cars that were destroyed during the Zero Hour carnage. Then, they saw what Sandi was taking about. Bodies.
- Daylight/LLH: Palmed Cards, by Gouka Ryuu (Part 1): They’re afraid. There is more to this than we know. This is not good.
- Daylight: Wagon Train to the Stars, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): “Never sleep with someone in your training cadre if you both get drunk off fermented fruit juice you find while you're trapped in a supply bunker for a few days during a freak snowstorm in Antarctica—and you’ve both taken big doses of ‘flush’ beforehand." [Left out the penguins.]
- Daylight: When Worlds Divide, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (Part 1): "There's a blackout!" yelled Quinn. "My hair dryer is toasted and mom and dad won't wake up!"
- End of the Line, by Legendeld (Part 7): Jane and Helen both committed suicide, Jake had a heart attack, Trent ODed and Quinn was killed in a car accident. Only one left was Daria and apparently she was crazy.
- Farmyard Funnies, by Deref (Part 5): This is not going to end well, I can see that already.
- Origins of the Ringbearers: Pandora, by NightGoblyn (Parts 4 and 5): “I have not been using esoteric mind control techniques on my husband,” Daria muttered. “The traditional female methods have sufficed so far.” [Prequel section added.]
- The Quinn Show, by Disco316 (COMPLETE!): Stacy smiled. “If there were any witnesses, we would have to take you alive. Now, if you don’t survive, I won’t get in trouble.”
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): Jodie had been particularly harsh to Quinn, calling her all sorts of names, the nicest of which was conniving bitch.
- Unnamed story, by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): A Halloween story with some bite.