Daria, Butt-head, and a few other characters appeared in Fortune magazine eleven years ago today. The picture of them (on Outpost Daria) is quite amusing. Daria is reading a book, of course.
I'll post new fanfic here soon. Still home recovering, sort of let things get away from me.
LATER: Had to fix a few more problems. Up and running again.
An improved front page for DAYLIGHT is up at Dariaverse.com. Thank you, LSauchelli!
Richard Lobinske offers up a story bunny from "The Lost Girls" on PPMB.
Legendeld wants to know how your personal writing goals have gone for the year so far. Give him a note.
Great new art: Two-Face DeMartino, by DariaPhantom (a.k.a. DrZoidSpock). Big fun! Comments and praise go here.
- Jurisdiction, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): Robert Nelson meets... nah, I won't give it away. :)
- The Quinn Show, by Disco316 (COMPLETE!): Daria meets The Truman Show, and reality does a complete meltdown!
- Size Does Matter, by HawkingRadiation (a.k.a. BlackHole): Chapter 4 freshly installed in this long-running AU series.
- Babysitting, by Legendeld (Part 5): “I take it we have a new development,” Helen said, knowing the news wasn’t going to please her.
- Blood, Sweat, and Cheers, by Kristen Bealer (Parts 10 and 11): Jane rolled her eyes. "Looks like Upchuck found out about the webcam." (Chapter 11 is a prelude to world-ending disaster!)
- Daylight: Ashes and Kisses, by Legendeld (Part 7): “Jamie White, you are accused of killing a breeding stock cow. What do you have to say for yourself?”
- Daylight: Paying Off Old Debts, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Rufus, the naked mole-rat, was in despair. Middleton was in flames, the population was decimated.
- Daylight: Return to Daylight, by Legendeld (Part 1): Daria Morgendorffer grasped her best friend’s hand as they stared into the event horizon. Her friend squeezed back slightly as the soldiers started calling for people to move through.
- Daylight: When the Ball Dropped, by Disco316 (Parts 6, 7, 8, and 9): "I love you, Charles Ruttheimer." “Rrrr, feisty!” Then things go downhill.
- Farmyard Funnies, by Deref (COMPLETE!): Our long national nightmare is over! Hallejuah!
- John Lane 37: Chrysalis, by Richard Lobinske (Part 1): [Everybody say it at once!] NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS!
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): "I'll bet the sunset is beautiful out on the open sea." "You know it," Skylar said. "Maybe I'll have you out there sometime." Over my dead body, Jane thought.