Devil's Night, one of the anti-holidays, first appeared in this fanfic. She is Halloween's younger, more antisocial sister.
Tonight is the anniversary of Orson Welles' 1938 radio play, "The War of the Worlds," based on the SF novel by H.G. (no relation) Wells. Grover's Mill, N.J., will never be the same. (Remember the bit from that Buckaroo Bonzai movie? Beautiful.)
By the way, are you looking for a costume for tomorrow night? You might have all you need. Click here. Here are some examples of how this turns out: #1, #2, #3 (a bunch), #4, #5, #6 (whoa), #7, and we'll stop there. Peace out.
- Babysitting, by Legendeld (Part 6): “Welcome to the American Civil Liberties Union, Mrs. Morgendorffer.”
- Daylight: When the Ball Dropped, by Disco316 (Part 11): “Don’t let them find me like this.”
- Morgan V Morgendorffer, by Psychotol (COMPLETE!): Two serial killers go to war. A violent Daria/Dexter crossover. (FF.net) *
- Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses, by Dennis (continued): "Hear anything interesting over the grapevine?"
- Schizim, by Gum Wars (Part 1): "A story that takes place in the past, present and future!"