Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Heroine, and Daria, too!

Let's see what's in the Sick, Sad Life Planner files. Here we have buttons you can add to your computer (or e-mail, or anything else Internetish) for Jane and wotzername. Notice how much bigger and nicer Jane's picture is. God bless America.

I didn't know this before, but the SSLP CD-Rom has video clips on it. I can't post them, but I can take high-quality screen caps from them. The SSLP also has a bazillion WAV files that I can't hear right now because I took the speakers off my computer. I'll plug in headphones later and see what's up.

Feel free to take any of the pix posted here and play with them like we do all the other Daria pix we have. This is something to give back to the community for all the fun you've given me all these years. Thank you, and stay tuned for more. Party on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it new videos or just clips from the episodes?

The Angst Guy said...

Clips from the series, like Brittany telling everyone how to go after opposing forces in "The Daria Hunter," or Quinn and Skylar arguing over their future as a couple.

The Angst Guy said...

However, almost all of the WAV files are original, not from the show. Way cool.