More stuff soon. Must go faster.
- Blood, Sweat, and Cheers, by Kristen Bealer (Part 8): The look on Brittany's face was unreadable, but it made Daria feel strangely nervous.
- But Why? by Legendeld (Part 1): “Leave me alone!” Daria cried out as she inched closer to the edge of Lawndale High School’s roof.
- Daylight: When the Ball Dropped, by Disco316 (Part 1): “Okay," said Stacy, "so if I have this straight, I spend the night with you in your fallout shelter. If anything happens, we’re safe, and we don’t die virgins."
- The Other Side of Time: Unfinished Business, by The Sidhe (continued): Bad news travels VERY quickly.
- Snuff the Rooster, by Cypher (continued): “Wet Willie!”
- Two Halves, by Dark Kuno (Part 2): "Careful,” warned Daria. “That scrunchy might be loaded."