Below I will post new fanfiction links for the day, off and on. Keep checking back.
Mike Xeno has an Election Day video to show us. Whoa!
A new Iron Chef has appeared, one that tickles the imagination. See if it does something for you.
Evil Jane is still burning up the PPMB threads. Nasty. Love it.
Peace out, homies.
- Falling Into College, Year 4: This Is Now, by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): Love the ending. Perfect beyond words.
- Legion of Lawndale Heroes: Alternate Future, by Psychotol (COMPLETE!): The first three episodes in this new series are up: Qualification, Investigation, and Crystal Clear.
- Brave New World, by Doggieboy (Prologue): "Apocalyptic Daria" continues, with a few words from Bart Simpson. Seriously. [Technical note: The title has been used before for a Daria fanfic, which isn't a problem except when creating DariaWiki pages. Make sure to separate the stories in the Wiki.—TAG]
- Dealing with the Real World, by magnuskrauss (Part 5): "I've never asked you for money, Daria. And I won't. Do you know what I did just to get here?" [Last two chapters extensively revised—TAG]
- Mobius Strip, by legendeld (Part 5): “So you think I’m like the queen of the dead.” “Nah, I think you’re like the god of the dead."
- Origins of the Ringbearers: Let Vengeance Ring, by Richard Lobinske (Part 3): Once again noticing other Ringbearers giving them a wide berth as they walked down a corridor of the guest quarters, Daria pointedly asked, "Why don't we just go back in time and stop this whole pile of crap at the beginning?"
- Origins of the Ringbearers: Michael, by Brother Grimace (Part 2): The woman walked out of the shadows. “My name’s Helen Barksdale. I’m a senior associate for the law firm of Wolfram and Hart.”
- Origins of the Ringbearers: Tales Told Out of School, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): “I would like to tell you a story about an imaginary world,” said the substitute teacher at Lawndale High School.
- Something That Says Something, by magnuskrauss (Part 1): Daria wished that she could just kill herself now.
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Part II), by jtranser (continued): "Mr. Ruttheimer, do you know what you have done? Do you have any idea?"
- Tales of the Ringbearers: A Honey of a Deal, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): “Hello, Spaulding,” she said, reaching down and feeling warn, soft fur beneath her fingers that she began to stroke gently, feeling a gentle shudder of pleasure.
- Tales of the Ringbearers: Tabula Rasa, by Lorenzo Sauchelli (COMPLETE!): "We lost Alpha team, ma'am. No radio, no GPS, no nothing."