Camera Day! Jane's already gotten started, but I'm sure you can find all kinds of embarrassing moments to capture for eternity. Have fun!
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Gifted," which aired on this day in 1998. Although Daria and Jodie decided to stay at Lawndale High, they had a good time learning that smart kids can be just as irritating as dumb ones.
- Am I A Grownup Yet?, by jones2000 (part 17): "'Thomas Andrew Sloane! What the hell are you doing here?' Kirk demanded, his face tight and drawn. He was wearing a long grey overcoat and black gloves and was one top hat away from looking like the villain from a silent movie."
- The Artist and The Fashionista, by Jabe Shepherd (part 4): "Later that weekend, Quinn is approaching the Lane's house. She knocks on the door; it took a while, but Trent answered the door. 'Oh, Daria's sister?' Trent asked surprised."
- Quinn's last steps, by Rémi (part 4): "Brittany's house. Daria and Quinn are coming in, Daria pushing Quinn's wheelchair. Teens are partying around. Quinn : That was nice of Jodie to get us invited to this party. Daria : Yes, I'm so glad to be bored here rather than doing my own thing in my room."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 188): "'Anyway,' Sandi said, 'I had an ulterior motive for our little get together.' 'What?' Quinn cried. 'You're running again?' Jane chuckled. 'You took all of us to New York to tell us that?'"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover XV: A New Era In Crossovers), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Jane: Are you sure this is safe? Trent: Jane, it's as safe as it's going to get."