Quinn's all in for online shopping on Cyber Monday, and I wonder how the Fashion Club would feel about online shopping now that it's mainstream. On the one hand, you can't try the clothes on before you buy them and I'm sure the girls are all about the thrill of the hunt. On the other hand, no shopper's cramp and they can shop without having to mingle with undesirables. What do you think?
While everyone else is shopping, Mrs. Johanssen and I will just settle in for National Chocolates Day. Not that I need an excuse, of course.
- The Background Blues, by welltemperedclavier (parts 1 - 4): "Way at the back of the Lawndale High auditorium, out of mind and almost out of sight for the theater kids wiling away their lunch break on the stage and the front rows, stood Shane and Mason, up to no good." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- A Daria and Quinn Christmas, by WildDogJJ (part 1 and 2): "Daria and Jane are standing in front of the school entrance as snow continues to fall. They are visibly uncomfortable." (Part 2)
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 50): "'Where to next?' said Daria. 'Euston Station!' said Mr. Fink-Nottle. 'We’ll take a train from London to Birmingham, then catch another train home.'"
- The Engineer and the Time Lady, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 11): "The Baffin entered into orbit over the far side of the Moon. Lieutenant Daniela Hernandez sighed in relief."
- Esteemgossip (Iron Chef: Lawndale High Gossip Thread), by shiva (COMPLETE!): "SONIA: 'Hey Melissa.' MELISSA: 'What?' SONIA: 'Did you hear what happened at the assembly that the PedoNeill held?'"
- Fizzled Out, by Erin M. (part 5): "A week later, it began. A few posters in the hall, my ass, Jane thought, frowning when she entered the school on Monday."
- Me and My Big Mouth, by Lady Evil (part 2): "'The Big One Three!' Connie said as Clarissa went through some cards the Bennett’s extended family had sent her. (Some with money.)"
- The Theory of Relativity (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Smijey (part 2): "'You know, Helen, Rita, I was hoping to find Daria and sweep her away from our family's typical brand of calamity, but this is pretty nice, too,' Amy said."
- This Limbo I’m In, by Two-Eyed Charlie (part 1): "Jane’s eyelids tried to fight back, but eventually they ceased their disagreement with the concept of 'waking' and let Jane start to see the world that existed outside of Dreamland."