Johnny Rotten's birthday! I guess he saw Brittany's goth outfit and decided to see if he could one-up her.
Today is also Inspire Your Heart with Art Day, which is every day for Jane...unless she's been painting reproductions again.
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 32): "After placing the suitcase on the bed, Daniel left the guest room. He almost collided with Quinn, who was going to the bathroom."
- Daria: High School Reunion, by Serrallonga (part 8): "DARIA: (Looking at Tommy, shocked) It was your voice... the day the roof collapsed. TOMMY: Yeah, it was me. DARIA: But... how?"
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 26): "Professor Flitwick opened the next folder on his desk and ruffled through the parchments of the next student he was going to interview. Daria Lynn Morgendorffer. Born April 9th, 1979 in Austin, Texas, USA"
- Hate Actually, by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "'Dude, he's been dancing with Quinn all night!' Jonus complained." (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6)
- I Don't Know What I Want, but Regardless..., by A_Big_Old_Skeleton (COMPLETE!): "Daria woke up slowly. This was nothing new - Daria never woke up particularly fast - but there was an extra reluctance to the act this morning which felt significant, somehow."
- Jane The Outlaw (Daria and Quinn), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Daria, Quinn and Jane were in serious trouble."
- Sympathy for the Sloane, by YouthofOz (part 4): "Upchuck squinted into the dusty air, trying to see what was stirring on the far end of the cellar. Was it a person? Or just a shadow?"