National Coffee Day, as long as Quinn doesn't catch her and start lecturing her about dark circles. She might want to save her lecturing for Jake, anyway, because today is also World Heart Day and I think I saw him getting the cooking pot out a few minutes ago. That can only end badly.
Finally, G'mar Tov to anyone observing Yom Kippur tonight.
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 30): "Matilda looked at reports of robbery of small stores. You want to fight a war, you have to get money from somewhere, they picked up grenades from those white supremacists, and some cash and ammo."
- Drake And Jane Diaries, by James the Lesser (part 3): "Jane... Went to her mom. She ran, hitchhiked, and whatever else until she got to her mom. She's nuts. Maybe back in the seventies you could hitchhike without ending up chopped to pieces but today... I'm just happy she's safe."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (parts 5 - 7): "There was a different receptionist at the front desk when she came in the following day. The receptionist did not take it well when Helen stated her business." (Part 6) (Part 7)
- Life Cycle (Defect/Bug), by TalkingAnimals (COMPLETE!): "You feel...small. You wish you had a better emotional vocabulary; you actually wish you had a better grasp on your whole emotional register, period."
- A Place On Earth (Pasta's Never-ending Ideas Thread!), by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "Daria Morgendorffer didn't wonder about the afterlife. By the time she was ten years old, she'd come to the conclusion that God didn't exist."
- Quinn, Episode 2: New Horizons, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see Quinn, Lindy, and Jane sitting on the floor. With the aid of Jane's trusty glue gun the three of them are making multi-colored mirror frames." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Quinn, Episode 3: Sibling Anxiety, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see a woman with graying red hair watching a baby play with letter blocks on the floor. The small child has on a green shirt and black overalls." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (part 48): "'This wouldn't be a very difficult alteration to do,' Danielle Todds said. 'And I could make it permanent.'"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'Why are you making me do this for you again?' Daria asked. 'Dah-r-i-AAAH? Who doesn't wish to be able to talk to animals?' Quinn said."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!) by WacoKid (COMPLETE!): "'Now then,' Ms. Li explained, 'The two of you are all ready to be students here at Lawndale High. But there's one last thing.' 'Is this another test?' Quinn asked with a frown. 'Or is it more story time pictures?'"