For some extra cheer, read the transcript of Daria's cameo on MTV New Year's Eve 2002 fifteen years ago. "And finally, let's try to make this the best year ever, or at least the least suckiest." That sounds like good advice to me.
- Cops And Robbers And Magic, by psychotol (part 6): "'Matilda, your team has been complaining about having to use these Barbie hover board drones,' said the Superintendant. 'Because no self respecting cop would use such a thing?' asked Matilda."
- Daria Takes Charge, by dmsfanman (part 9): "Once again getting off of the plane it was an advantage being in business class. Tom and Daria were allowed off first, which meant that they had a substantial head start getting to passport control."
- Daria, the Radio serial, by Roentgen (part 12): "JAKE: (singing) I've been working on the railroad... come on, everyone, we know this one. (Beat, followed by grumbling.)"
- Misery Machine, by NightGoblyn (part 18): "Jodie was one of the first back on the bus, and sat in her seat scanning the faces as people passed her by. She was hoping to catch Brittany and get the former cheer captain to sit up front with her and not go to the back of the bus where Kevin and Dawn would probably be sitting."
- Moonstruck, by NightGoblyn (parts 9 - 11): "After the self-esteem class, as the girls were leaving school, Scarlett coughed to get the others' attention and then suggested, 'Hey, why don't we head over to my place instead of Jane's? My aunt won't be home yet, we'll have the place to ourselves.'" (Part 10) (Part 11)
- On The Road, by elainefr (part 30): "'Good evening everyone,' Scott, the manager of The Zon greeted The Spiral and their dates. 'Sup Scott? How's it going?' Trent asked with an arm firmly around his petite date."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: The Daria Christmas Party), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Brittany was beginning to regret forgiving Kevin so quickly. As her boyfriend sloppily kissed and roughly groped at her, Brittany began to remember why she cheated on him so often. Unbidden, an image of Daria, came to mind."