Gone With the Wind premiere on this day in 1939. Perhaps Daria and Quinn will watch it together again for another dose of sisterly bonding.
- Collateral Damage (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "Elsie Sloane entered the front door of Sloane Manor and closed the door behind her, leaning back against it and sighing as she did so. It had been another tiring day at school, with people still being unusually nice to her after her brother Tom's death."
- Daria, the Radio serial, by Roentgen (parts 6 and 7): "EICHLER: From the very beginning at Mutual, I wanted to introduce Negro characters. Anne Bernstein's plans were to introduce two characters, a boy named Connie and a girl named Judy. Both would attend Lawndale High School." (Part 7)
- Forget (Pasta's Never-ending Ideas Thread!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "A loud crack of lighting ripped across the darkened night sky, causing Daria to jump despite herself. She turned her attention away from the novel that she was reading to gaze out of the large picture window beside her."
- Guardian angel-written (Robyn's Ramblings: Also Known As Robyn's Many Ideas), by tjdolf (COMPLETE!): "- You again?! - What do you mean, of course it's me again, Dawn cried. -Why won't anyone help me?"
- Misery Machine, by NightGoblyn (part 17): "'Daria! Hey, Daria!' The short brunette frowned, turning to face the direction the voice was coming from. It was young, female, and familiar so probably a classmate but not somebody she spoke to with any frequency."
- Moonstruck, by NightGoblyn (part 8): "Daria paced back and forth impatiently, frequently glancing at her bedroom door and then out the window. Someone had put the original knob back on her door, and now she was locked in. Whoever had done it had also replaced the bars on her window, meaning she couldn't escape that way, either."
- Murder, She Etched, by Sacred Dust (part 1): "It was only supposed to be a butterfly. Amanda Lane stood back with an uncommonly grim expression and pondered the fate of her latest piece."
- An Old Foe (Doctor Who: Ways Clara Oswald ...), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "The Doctor looked as Clara walked down the Street. 'Let me be brave,' she said. His emotions were in turmoil. How had it come to this? That Clara would be so reckless."
- A.R.C Chapter 8 Sighted by a condor, by ST91 (part 3): "'So Charles has a crush on Daria,' said Andrea over the phone. 'Yes,' said Jane. 'And you knew it...' 'Since we crashed Brittany's party.'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: The Daria Christmas Party), by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "As far as he remembered, the punch had a slightly... odd flavor. It seemed both sweeter and bitter than usual. However, he disregarded that in his nervous state."