Jesse's thrilled to be celebrating National Watermelon Day, although everyone within a ten yard radius probably won't be as happy about it. Whether you smash it, wrestle with a greased-up one, or just eat the fruit like a normal person, enjoy the holiday!
Today is also National Avocado Day, so all those millennial stereotypes should put some on toast. Or you could make some guacamole and warn Helen not to miss it. Blurk.
- All American Rejects, by Lady Evil (part 1): "Helen looked at her highs school year books lined up on the shelf in the bedroom she shared with Jake. She had all four of them."
- The Extreme Teens, by GuidingKey1234 (COMPLETE!): "(Haus Morgendorffer. Afternoon. Daria, Jane, Brittany and Jodie are hanging out and watching Sick Sad World)"
- Fashion Club Entertainment, by tommyXmaserati (COMPLETE!): "La la la la laaaa... Suburban queens"
- Flash Forward, by Spikesnifty09 (part 2): "Beep, beep, beep Violet shut off her alarm clock and got out of bed."
- Her Last Words, by Sheila Wisz Ellayn (part 35): "That cold and lonely morning, Anna knew exactly what she needed to take with her for the hard and uncertain travel back to Earth."
- The Naked Truth, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Jim is sorting through some bills when Quinn enters. She's wearing a transparent blouse over a lacy black bra and a gray mini skirt so skimpy that if she were to sit down or bend over, she'd flash her panties." (Part 3)