Tiger Woods's birthday. Jake, at least, will be interested in this one, at least if Helen will leave him alone long enough to hit the links.
If golf isn't your thing, then you could celebrate Bacon Day instead. Not you, Jake. Think of your heart condition!
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 28): "Daniel had a hard time holding back that yawn. He was really bored."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 18): "Jake went downstairs while Daria started moving the contents of her old suitcase into her new one. Not that she really had anything to worry about him seeing what she'd packed, but that she had gotten that self-conscious was a reminder that Smidget was getting older and would be a teenager before too long."
- Edicius, by elainefr (part 21): "Lane residence...... 'Hey Daria.' Trent opened the door to the petite young woman that stood on the other side. 'Hey Trent.'"
- Flames Of Fashion (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "Quinn, Stacy, Sandi and Brittany were seated at a table while the town's chief arson investigator, a grizzled old man with a military buzz cut, stood in front of them with a stern look on his face." (Part 2)
- My Cruddy Valentine, by Lady Evil (part 6): "'Now, let me get this straight,' sighed Pedro. 'You want me to mug you while you are on your date with Quinn tomorrow.'"
- A Princess of Limburg (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'Uneasy lies a head that wears the crown.'"