Wednesday, September 13, 2017

But Is It Unauthorized Chocolate?


Daria and Tom are having a good time for International Chocolate Day, courtesy of Quinn--or rather, Quinn's admirers. I hope at least one of them is a chocolate-covered peanut for National Peanut Day.

Fanfic Update!
  • Shameless Self Insert Into Daria, by James the Lesser (part 1): "Jane Lane and her friend, Adrian Prescott, walk by a car as two girls get out. Jane takes a peek at the two through the crowd. 'Newbies?'"

  • Stargate Delicately Balanced Daria, by Meester_Lee (parts 4 - 6): "'So what do you think we ought to do about it?' asked Helen. 'I don't know,' said Daria. 'About the only thing I've decided is that I don't want to go public. I've seen what happens to people who say they believe in flying saucers and alien abductions. I've got enough problems without the ridicule. I don't want to spend the rest of my time here at Highland High being pigeonholed as a flying saucer nut case.'" (Part 5) (Part 6)

No comments: