Looks like Quinn's not having a great Thanksgiving, but on the bright side the Morgendorffers' holiday table will be much more peaceful. Until the in-laws show up, that is.
Here are a few Thanksgiving-themed Daria fics, although it's not an exhaustive list. If you know some that I've left out, please post them in the comments!
- Arrivals and Returns (Falling Into College), by RLobinske
- Be Careful What You Wish For, by Angelinhel
- Bitter Harvest (The Heather/Damsel Chronicles), by NightGoblyn
- Daria Went Down to Georgia (Falling Into College), by RLobinske
- For This, We're Thankful (Falling Into College), by RLobinske
- Home for Thanksgiving (Falling Into College), by RLobinske
- Meanwhile In..., by Wyvern337
- Over the River and Through the Mood Swings, by Kristen Bealer
- Pause in the Air and Thanks Giving, by The Angst Guy
- Thanksgiving with the Griffins, by Komotose
- Thanks, but no Thanks-giving, by Matt
- Turkey Days, by Patrick Moore
- Where Do We Go From Here? (Daria/Dorian) by LadieT
- Beach Party Invitation, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "Daria Morgendorffer approached the counter with trepidation. She didn’t know what the cafeteria staff were serving up today."
- Bobbie Caller: College Years, by meesterlee (part 1): "The Texas school year isn’t like that of other states. Some places have the stereotypical start-up either when fall is in the air or when it’s starting to cool down."
- Daria and Quinn, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Teddy's room did not look like an eight-year-old boy's room." (Part 3)
- Daria in the Background (IC : Daria doesn't need glasses), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "After distracting Kevin from the chips, Brittany again looked for Daria. She soon found her in a corner. ‘Of course!’ She went over to her. 'Daria?'"
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 47 - 49): "So. Valentine’s Day cards? Where to find them? Valentine’s Day was coming up and Daria wondered who might have them." (Part 48) (Part 49)
- Fizzled Out, by Erin M. (part 4): "'Are you sure you really want to do this?' Tom asked as he and Jane walked down the abandoned hallways of Lawndale High towards the auditorium."
- this be the chorus, by clytemnestras (COMPLETE!): "Trent may be slumped against the kitchen door like his bones were always supposed to fall that way, but Jane knows he's keeping his back to her on purpose."
- Wheat Thinsgiving, by breitasparrow (COMPLETE!): "It was Thanksgiving week, and unlike most years, Jake decided he wanted to deep-fry a turkey Wednesday night."