Battle of the Little Bighorn. Mack is impersonating Sitting Bull, one of the leaders in the battle, on the right. I can just see Kevin as Custer, can't you?
Today is also the anniversary of the first airing of "Boxing Daria" in 2001. A very heavy episode, with too many significant moments to even start listing. But fandom will never quite look at refrigerator boxes the same way again.
- Café Disa-tap-toe (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'You promised Mr. O'Neill you'd perform for opening night at the coffee house,' Jane reminded her. 'You're not going to back out, are you?' 'No,' Daria reassured her. 'But I've decided to go in a different direction for this.'"
- Crossing Stars, by Silver: "'Another lead?' Jake asked as he emerged from behind the counter with a vegtable tray. 'That's what I'm hoping. I'm positive that attack wasn't random.' Quinn's voice dropped at that last part. Everyone present nodded in solemn agreement."
- Daria and Beiber, by I luv words (COMPLETE!): "Daria, this girl who hates absolutely everyone in the world was walking home one day because she had to go home."
- Daria has something to say... (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As Daria took the stage, her foot nudged a strange can that was next to the microphone but she gave no hint of what was inside it."
- Finding A New Lane, by RLobinske (COMPLETE!): "Walking beside Andy after school, Liz said, 'So, are you going to tell them tonight.'"
- The Great Genderswap of Lawndale!, by Shiva (part 9): "'I'm surprised that you didn't blow up on them Mister Morgendorffer,' Jay said to his friend as they sat down in Clark Defoe's art class."
- Left 4 Daria, by Charles RB (part 7): "Daria thought she'd been safe, but that had just been a cruel lie. The helicopter was taking her to a mall."
- LSD, by PrecambrianStudios (part 6): "[So, I was wondering,] Daria asked Anna as they walked down the street towards Daria's house, [How come so many of the teachers are hearing? I'd imagine that doesn't roll well with everyone.]"
- Of All The People That Won't Be Missed, by LongSnakeMoan (part 7): "Aubrey had been as good as her word. He'd taken her out to the nicest restaurant he could find, wined and diner her, not stared at her breasts and then been a 'sensitive, caring lover' and she'd supplied Summer Lane's flight times into Texas, hotel and her interview times with Teddy."
- Return of the Bro! and Revenge of the ASP (IC: Tom Sloane, Lax Bro TAKEDOWN!), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "Michelle peered out of Ethan's window at Tom, who had just returned from his vacation. He was trying his best to retain his bro! composure, but it was quite evident that it was beginning to weaken."
- Tapped Out, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Daria tapped along with her classmates during the main part of their routine, which was kind of boring, but she knew her solo was coming up soon. And there it was: her cue. The music changed a little and she moved forward with pride. Okay, everybody. Get ready for this! "
- Tom Sloane, Lax Bro, by Shiva (part 10): "We were in the VIP box, practically ground level with the game AND loaded up with enough beer and junk food to last a hundred winters."
- Twin Tracks (chapter 4), by oni (COMPLETE!): "There were very few times if any at all of her remembering Daria display anything remotely close to seductive behavior, but as Jane looked over at her, she carried that expression on her face as she looked over at her girlfriend. 'She was the Evil Queen,' Daria answered in a tone that matched the look she gave Stephanie."
- Two Sharks (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: MY EYES THEY BURN!!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "One day as the DariaShark and the JaneShark swam side-by-side in the great blue sea they found a strange sight."