Tuesday, July 1, 2014

"Ding-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling? A-ling?"


Come grab a bowl of Firstdown Fudge on this fine Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day. Or, if that's not your favorite flavor, just come up with your own! Make sure you give a tub of it to Mack before he heads out in the ice cream truck, though.

Fanfic Update!
  • Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (part 14): "Trent and the band load up the van as they prepare to drive out to Ohio. Jane and Lindy stand in the doorway of Casa Lane. 'Keep on eye on Trent for me.' 'I'll keep a lot on him.' Lindy laughs as Jane smiles."

  • The Many Doctors, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 24): "It had been days, possibly over a week, since Felicia had disappeared into an anomaly in the TARDIS structure."

  • Playing the Game, by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "Charles 'Upchuck' Ruttheimer felt numb. He still could not believe what he had done."

  • Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 16): "'Yes, Jane, I know I can will Kevin back into existence. But why would I want to do that?'"

  • Upper Echelon, by Princess_Pasta (part 4): "Mr. DeMartino, Daria's US History I teacher, was a haggard middle-aged man with graying black hair and cold, dark eyes. It was obvious that whatever drew him to teaching in the first place was long gone."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Caramel Limburger



jtranser