Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Roof is a Mixed Blessing


Daria's checking out the library roof for National Roof Over Your Head Day, and considering it's going to come crashing down in just a few minutes I think she's right to do so. If you have a roof over your head right now, be happy but also check it for cracks. Just in case.

Fanfic Update!
  • An Afternoon (Ideas!), by Princess_Pasta (part 1): "Jane stared down at her small mug of cappuccino, the warm steam comforting her despite the knots that were tangled up in her stomach."

  • Dreams Rewoven, by RLobinske (part 5): "Under a light rain, Gina Fulton-Randall closely hugged her brother when he opened his front door and squealed, 'Michael!'"

  • Invader Quinn, by Anguirus1955 (part 9): "Quinn paused as she watched the younger elementary school students walking by her on the street in the morning. Many of them were dressed up in an unusual manner."

  • Lawndale 2021, by Anguirus1955 (part 25): "Dr. Quentin Q. Quinn tightened a few more bolts on the side of the machine before wiping the sweat from his brow. 'There,' he said. 'It's finished. It's finally finished, and now... to get ready for testing.'"

  • My own party of heroes, by LSauchelli (parts 1 - 16): "I couldn't believe they did this. That Emma would go that far to hurt me. Why did she hate me so much? How had I wronged her?" (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12) (Part 13) (Part 14) (Part 15) (Part 16)

  • Perception, by Princess_Pasta (part 3): "'I thought Coach Gibson was going to have a heart attack, his face was so red. I tried to talk to Kevin but he just looked at me like he didn't even know who I was or something. The team is going to go to crap without him; I hate to say it but it's true. Our defensive line is a mess and I don't think I can keep everyone else afloat without Kevin. He was our ace.'"

  • Quinn's Code 14: Wedding Trouble, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (COMPLETE!): "In the meantime, Helen had continued to drink. 'Honey, maybe we ought to think about getting back,' Jake said."

No comments: