It's a Miserable Life" aired. The image on the right is from an alternate universe where Daria is happy, well-adjusted, and dating. She's become everything she ever hated! Destroy the heretic!
Ahem. Sorry about that.
Anyway, speaking of disasters, today is also the anniversary of the movie Titanic, which premiered on this day in 1997. Ms. Barch and Mr. O'Neill will probably re-create that iconic scene again, and if we're lucky they'll both get pushed into the water.
- The Artist and The Fashionista, by Jabe Shepherd (part 2): "'Quinn, sweetie get up it's time for school' Helen said to her youngest that she turned her rooms light on."
- Erin the Side of Caution, by Kristen Bealer (parts 4 and 5): "Daria's prediction proved correct. Breakfast the following morning was eaten in uncomfortable silence if you ignored Quinn's prattle, which Daria generally did."Part 5
- Ho Ho Humbug (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "The sleeping arrangements at Gina's house are the boys and the dog in Chris's old room while Jim and Quinn sleep in Jim's old room. Sitting on the edge of the bed in her nightgown Quinn looks at the room." (Part 3)
- Not-So-Secret Santa, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Quinn looked up from her huge bowl of udon noodles (served in a spicy shrimp curry broth with salmon medallions, slivered red onions and bell peppers and a single, fat prawn) when Danielle Todds walked into her quarters, and plopped down onto one of the overstuffed chairs without saying 'hello'."
- On The Road, by elainefr (part 51): "'What are you doing man?' Trent's voice came in through the haze of fog filled sleep of Jesse's brain. To which Jesse rolled over and covered his head with the nearest pillow."
- Outlanders, by WellTemperedClavier (COMPLETE!): "Daria returned home to find her mother seated at the office, still poring over a stack of documents. Helen had spared no effort in ensuring that her base of operations befitted a legal advocate trained in the time-honored Imperial ways." (Part 3)
- PIGS!!!, by ST91 (part 1): "'Where is he? Where is he? 'Jodie kept wondering as she walked briskly through the halls, looking for Dario. She had immediately realized how serious was what she had said in the locker room."