Tiffany's got her head in the clouds again, but this time literally because it's International Mountain Day! I kind of like the idea of Tiffany having an extreme hobby like mountain climbing. It beats the one-dimensional character she usually ends up as.
Today is also the 75th anniversary of UNICEF's founding in 1946. On the one hand, they've helped countless children all around the world. On the other hand, that didn't stop Eric from (briefly) suing them. Freakin' Eric, am I right?
- The Background Blues, by welltemperedclavier (COMPLETE!): "The trouble with tragedy, Victor reflected, was that the world kept on going regardless of how he felt about it." (Part 14) (Part 15)
- Come And Knock On Our Door, by ladyevil (part 5): "'I’m gonna have to see some ID.' The bouncer said. 'The Tremor has a strict policy of only letting people over 18 inside.'"
- A Daria and Quinn Christmas, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Tony has just dropped a major bombshell on everyone. He's just revealed that he sold his house in Virginia and that he's been trying to force Daria out so that he can move into the guest room."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 52): "'All right, the adventure park, then!' said Vernon Dursley. 'Everyone buckled in?'"
- Daria's Song, by GzPnkmn (COMPLETE!): "It wasn't hard to hide what she was doing. Daria barely noticed it herself, but under her long sleeves lay a sight only for her eyes."
- Mysteries of Lawndale 03: Night of the Coffee House, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 8): "Charles waved to Daria after she had got her food. Daria sighed and came over. 'Have you found any of the people?' she asked."
- Scenes, by JPAGC (part 2.6): "The ambulance had just gone a few seconds ago, but, for Daria, it was an eternity away."
- This Limbo I'm In, by Two-Eyed Charlie (part 3): "Mrs. Morgendorffer, right... There was something about getting yelled at by someone else’s parents."