Sunday, November 29, 2009

Share the Yum

Today is National Chocolates Day, and it is your patriotic duty to consume as many chocolates as humanly possible, then have some more. You may share them if you like, but don't try to take them from someone unless they are offered, if you value your fingers and your life.

MidnightStorm has some Daria projects in mind but needs advice about them. Anyone have some advice?

Jim North reveals Kevin and Brittany in their "supah-suits."

PPMB
  • Finn Morgendorffer 17: Through Your Eyes, by HolyGrail2007 (Parts 1 and 2): “I... uhhh... I need your advice on something,” said Daria. “Advice?” Finn immediately became suspicious. “Wait a minute...where’s the wire? This isn’t going to be one of those sting things is it? Well, nothing doing, I haven’t done anything bad this week. We just had that rum party last week and, oh my God, it’s on tape now!”
  • Legion of Lawndale Heroes 13.9: Candle in the Wind, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): Daria, supported by Jane, approached the cat’s holding cell. “Oh, God,” she said, moving closer. “The cat... it’s crying.” “That’s impossible,” Jodie said through the link. “Cats do not shed tears as an emotional response!” “This one does,” Mack said.
  • Legion of Lawndale Heroes Mini: Election Day, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): Jane Lane stood up. “Merely a confirmation from the previous meeting that the age requirements for Legion membership have been waived in the case of my cool brother, Trent Lane.” She smiled. “There was much discussion about whether we should let you in, but we managed to swing a 3-0 vote.” “Cool brother? Is that a pun?” asked Daria, referring to Trent’s temperature-controlling powers.
  • Reflections, by MightnightStorm (Part 2): I wake up in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I'm wearing nothing more than my shorts and a shirt, still on.... from yesterday. All the familiar objects that make up my room surround me. The easel, my pile of dirty laundry, and an unfinished sculpture made out of red and black wiring at least a foot from my bed. I continue to stare up at the ceiling.
  • Unnamed story (Crossovers Not Yet Crossed Over), by Richard Lobinske (COMPLETE!): Special Agent Jethro Gibbs lowered a large cup of Caff-Cow in front of the raven-haired forensic technician. "Ducky said that the wounds on our dead marine were from a very sharp blade. Do you have a match for me, Abby?" Abby Sciuto grabbed the cup and took a long drink through the straw. "I made a casting of the wound and you're not going to like it, Gibbs."

No comments: