National Fruitcake Day! Jake's just about to whip us up a nice batch himself, although I wouldn't recommend trying it. Then again, I wouldn't recommend trying most fruitcakes, period.
- The Double D Dilemma, by Smijey (part 1): "Daria walked up to her locker and opened it. She had told Jane she needed to get a few books from her locker after the self-esteem class, but really she had just wanted a quick few bites of one of the candy bars within before she got home and had a proper post-lunch pre-dinner meal. Just as she reached her hand in, the door of the locker was violently slammed shut, almost catching her fingers. Before she could react, she was shoved forcefully into the locker next to hers."
- I'm Dreaming of a Trite Christmas, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "On the last weekend before Christmas, Helen insisted that the family go out caroling. 'Caroling?' Jake asked doubtfully. 'Caroling,' Helen replied, determination in her voice."
- My New Nemesis, by Brain Camper (COMPLETE!): "[Shot of the inside of the Morgendorffer home at night. All is quiet, serene. Shot to living room: all is quiet. The kitchen: all is quiet. The hallway: after a prolonged silence, the steady whine of an infant is heard. It pierces the night with a shrill, crying scream. Cut to Helen in a nightgown, hair completely frazzled, sleeping a good meter away from Jake. Both groan]"
- The Night Helen Saved Christmas, by Aloysius (part 2): "'Just so you know, this is nothing special, or personal,' the brunette said as her gaze moved back to his face, 'but it has to be done.'"
- RA Holiday Special : The Holidays are just Crazy!, by DIsaac (part 7): "JODIE: Hey, you brought it up. But yes, I'm ready. ALISON: To take out that stick firmly planted up your ass... JODIE: You do know that you totally didn't whisper that. ALISON: Glad you noticed."
- Stacy Rowe, Seeker (Pt.III), by jtranser: "As she watched from concealment, Daria felt her mask of sanity quickly slipping from her frightened face. At that moment, a strong hand gripped her wrist as a familiar voice whispered in her fear: 'And now it begins.'"
- Unnamed story (IC: Daria Muyo!), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "The Great Fire of Lawndale had burned down most of the city, leaving the Morgendorffers and the Lanes homeless. Elsie had suggested that the Morgendorffers and the Lanes move into the Sloane Mansion, as a joke. However, Kay Sloane wished to show the Sloane charitable spirit and the Morgendorffers now living with them, along with Jane and her brother Trent."
- Unnamed story (Scream Scenes), by Jim North (COMPLETE!): "'No.' Jane looked up from her lunch, a bit of which she was still in the process of chewing. 'Hmm?' 'I said no,' Daria repeated with a frown."
- We Are One, by PrecambrianStudios (part 10): "Quinn tapped her foot nervously. The Gupty's were once again completely silent and her pig-tails made her feel silly. She had to do something, this silence was torturous."