Thursday, July 28, 2016

A Holiday I Can Really Get Behind!


Daria and Tom are celebrating National Milk Chocolate Day, although I think I see a few dark chocolates mixed in there. I won't hold it against them, though, and I suspect neither would Mrs. Johanssen.

I don't think there was chocolate of any kind in the episode "Speedtrapped," which aired on this day in 1999. There was a slab of not-yet-thawed cake, though.

Fanfic Update!
  • Daria: College Pains The Sophomore Year, by James the Lesser (part 16): "Daria leaves work with a headache. Ever since she had been made the Senior Editor she regretted every day taking the position."

  • One And The Same, by Princess_Pasta (part 4): "Trent's beat-up Plymouth Satellite rattled down the road as he drove his two passengers towards their destination, part of him still in awe over the fact that his baby sister was going to a party."

  • Possibilities, by Sureia (part 31): "When she first attended Fielding, Erin had mixed feelings about the school and its policies."

No comments: