Sunday, July 24, 2016

Jesse Smash!


Jesse's got a big birthday surprise for Gallagher's 70th birthday, so you might want to keep a safe distance unless you like getting splattered with watermelon. I don't think I've ever seen Jesse look quite that enthusiastic about anything.

Three years ago today, the "Daria: High School Reunion" mock trailer was released to fans' delight. Sadly, no live-action film ever emerged, but we can still dream, right?

Fanfic Update!
  • The Bench, by dmsfanman (part 4): "Daria paused for what seemed to Tom like forever still looking at him. It was all he could do to let the silence happen."

  • A Boring Summer, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "To say that at first things between Dario and Brittany were strange would be an understatement. However slowly, something was born between the two teens."

  • Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 23): "'I wish to specify that Mr O'Neill is my English teacher, not my writing mentor, and he sent you my essay without my knowledge or permission,' Daria said when the man passed her the phone. 'An act for which I may yet sue him.'"

  • Dystopia, by mailorderannie (part 11): "Jane turned to Daria as they got settled in the stolen car that would, along with two others, take them away from the station. 'I know I'm not the brain here, amiga, but that seemed to be an amazingly stupid thing for us to do.'"

  • A Time for Us, by aeverett (part 10): "12-year-old Daria Morgendorffer carefully nudged open the door to her older counterpart's room and crept inside. While she knew what she was doing was a serious violation of privacy, she just couldn't understand her older self now that she'd accepted her family's story."

No comments: