Thursday, August 25, 2016

How's She Going to Hold Her Pom-Poms?


Brittany's sporting a new look for director Tim Burton's birthday. Burton, who directed Edward Scissorhands and many others, turns 58 today. Looking at those hands, I'd say that Kevin's going to be a little more careful about the things he says to Brittany for awhile. Or not.

Fanfic Update!
  • Black Cloaks of Lawndale, by Waylander (part 29): "Jane did her best to suppress restlessness and annoyance. Her morning runs helped to deal the physical tension, but the restriction on drawing, painting and sculpting was slowly driving the young artist crazy."

  • Camped Out, by Kristen Bealer (part 1): "Daria stared gloomily out the window of the Tank as Trent drove them to the last place she ever wanted to return to. Okay, that wasn't quite true. Camp Grizzly beat Highland in terms of horrible places to spend one's childhood, but not by all that much."

  • Clarity, by Zetor (parts 6 and 7): "This was a mistake. I feel sick. My head is killing me and I think I might throw up, but that's not the worst of it. I feel empty." (Part 7)

  • The Date, by elainefr (part 2): "First crush? First love? That can't be right...I would have known...Wouldn't I?"

  • Eumenide, by RĂ©mi (COMPLETE!): "–I need my beauty sleep. Goodnight, Daria. –'night, Quinn. Somehow, Daria doubted that the night would be good."

  • Me And My Monkey, by Dennis (part 2): "Dave must have seen something in my face, though, because his first words on my arrival home were, 'Way to go, dude.' 'Yes,' I said. 'I successfully got coffee.'"

  • Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 23): "'You realize that I will require extra satisfaction for doing this, of course.' 'Naturally. Ordinary satisfaction just will not do. Don't worry, Upchuck, I have several specially bred maggots for just such an emergency.'"

  • Standstill, by Princess_Pasta (parts 4 and 5): "It was going on 2:00 AM and Helen Morgendorffer was deep in the midst of a caffeine induced panic. Scattered about the kitchen table were countless number of legal briefs, their folders long since discarded as she made a frantic search for her newest casework." (Part 5)

No comments: