Thursday, September 5, 2019

You Had ONE JOB!


Daria and Tom are very disappointed that they ordered what appears to be cheeseless pizza on Cheese Pizza Day. For shame, you two. For shame.

Today is also Be Late for Something Day, so maybe the cheese just hasn't arrived yet. I would say that this is Trent's kind of holiday, except that Trent is generally late for everything.

Fanfic Update!
  • Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 13): "What a great way to end the day. Daniel thought sarcastically as he changed into the locker room. P.E had always been his sworn enemy."

  • Happy Adversity, by Lady Evil (part 9): "'Well, it's been a week since I had any bad dreams.' Link said at one of his therapy sessions with Dr. Becky. 'I haven't stolen anything since Jake told me not to. And at Thanksgiving I didn't hit Quinn with a pie, even though I really, really wanted to. I haven't cussed at any teachers, no matter how stupid they were. So I'm cured, right?'"

No comments: