Jake's got all of his ingredients ready for Kitchen Sink Stew, but let's hope he remembers that today is More Herbs, Less Salt Day. With his heart, the last thing he needs is excess sodium.
Tonight is also International Bat Night! If you've ever wanted to always wanted to sleep upside-down and spread rabies (or other things, in light of recent events), then this is your big chance!
- American Dream, by ladyevil (part 2): "In the forest, the Morgendorffers arrived at a clearing with camping gear. Jake was singing a showtune at the top of his lungs."
- Daria: Close Encounters of the Family Kind, by meesterlee (COMPLETE!): "Daria Morgendorffer sat down at the coffee shop drinking a mid-morning premium coffee. She’d been pried out of her office to meet with to meet with her publishing company’s more prolific authors, a handsome Englishman named Lockhart with a talent for writing best-selling romance novels."
- Feeling Like Home (Linn's short stories (or ficlets, drabbles...)), by linnofthewoods (part 1): "After spending much of the moving trip very slowly making their way through snow and ice (with Pennsylvania being the worst), Trent and Jane had gotten far enough south to be in clear weather."
- Getting Out From Under It, by Erin M (part 4): "The worlds Jane saw ran the gamut."
- "Two Things are Infinite...", by welltemperedclavier (parts 1 - 9): "So far as Daria could tell, Brittany limited herself to exactly four different facial expressions: a vacuous half-smile; an even more vacuous full smile; a vacuous pout; and a decidedly less vacuous frown that, sometimes, hinted there might be more going on behind her big blue eyes than she let on." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9)
- You Want It Darker, by LSM (part 16): "'How's my favourite sister?' Somewhere, deep in wherever she was now, came a voice not heard for months."