Looks like Quinn is celebrating Multiple Personality Day with her absolute favorite person in the entire world. If you have a Eunice within, let her out for a little while today! Especially if she keeps crying.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Fat Like Me," which aired on this day in 2001. I have mixed feelings about the way body image issues are handled in this one, but I can't help but laugh whenever I hear Quinn shout "Did Cleopatra rest when she was inventing mascara? Did Neferiti rest when she was posing for statues? Did Helen of Troy rest when she was doing whatever it was she did? Beauty never rests! Now, swim, you cow, swim!" Classic.
- ATTENTION WHORE MAGIC, by SPEEDCOREIDOLATER (parts 1 and 2): "'3...2...1...' Daria Morgendorffer knew her sister incredibly well - though to be fair, reading Quinn wasn’t exactly a daunting task." (Part 2)
- Café of Contention, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "'Class, I thought today we'd take a break from the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet to discuss the real-life tragedy that happened last night here in Lawndale. Let's share our feelings of violation following the loss of our beloved cybercafé, alt.lawndale.com. Who would like to start?'"
- Daria: Spin The Bottle, by Meester_Lee (part 8): "After walking by Axl’s piercing and tattoo parlor, Daria decided that while she was done shopping for the day, she’d have to talk to Mom and Dad about getting her ears pierced."
- Lawndale Homecoming, by LadySparrow (part 6): "The funeral was scheduled for ten o’clock that morning. Daria had called Jane the night before to give her the time and place."
- They're Standing on My Neck, by Blake C Stacey (BlakeStacey) (COMPLETE!): "The alley behind the Zon did not smell quite as bad as Daria had anticipated. Perhaps the cheap dead cigarettes covered the urine, or perhaps the beer had diluted the latter to the point that it was mostly water."