Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Permanent State of "Under Construction"

I knew I was going to regret this. Start a website and it takes over your brain in no time. A bazillion ideas have been pestering me for things to add to the site, to the point that I'm going through all my computer files and emptying them of topic ideas. You who are reading this, you brought this on yourselves! This is all your fault!

Now that we have that out of the way, please look for improvements and upgrades and new bits, like the pictures on the left and so on. This blog style allows for slideshows, but I have to build a Daria slideshow first.

I am also adding some more links at left, and I note that there are at least two little-used but still active fan message boards. You might want to try them out and see what gets going, just as alternatives to the usual PPMB and SFMB. Whatever floats your boat.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also adding some more links at left, and I note that there are at least two little-used but still active fan message boards.

I didn't see Scorched Remnants listed. It's still operative. I posted there this month after blowing away a lot of dust and cobwebs.

Anonymous said...

I think you were the only guy to have posted there in like, what, months? Can't call that active.

The Angst Guy said...

I listed it anyway (thanks, MMan). I figure if anyone other than a spambot posts there within the last two or three months, it's active. Can't hurt to give it a chance. You never know.