Friday, November 23, 2007

Here We Go Again, Again

I know I am going to regret this, but that never stopped me before, so . . .

Having hit a creative brick wall of late, but wanting to stay active in both writing and in Daria fandom, I've decided to start a fandom blog modeled after a much better and more interesting predecessor, The Daria Fandom Blog (now extinct, or at least extremely dormant). I respectfully take off my hat to CINCGREEN for the great work he did on that earlier blog and to everyone else who helped him.

[respectful pause]

Okay. This is a blog about Daria fandom, fanfiction, fan art, fans, etc. I have no idea what will be in it, as I am making this up as I go along. I am not even sure how to do all the neat things the previous blog did, like adding pictures and stuff, but I will try to figure it out as we go. (Yes, I see the "add image" icon, but I don't know what it does. I will experiment with it later.)

This is a chance for me to try something new and creative in the fandom and avoid burnout, plus kill time and goof off when I should be cutting up the leftover turkey and storing it away in small Tupperware boxes. Whatever. Wish me luck, and I hope you enjoy having another place to look at Daria-related stuff online. Party on.

6 comments:

The Angst Guy said...

You are allowed to post here. :)

Anonymous said...

Here's to a long and fun run

The Angst Guy said...

Thank you! Sorry to everyone about having to use word verification, but spambots are getting too darn clever, as we saw happen on DariaWiki.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see this blog back. Good luck...

Unknown said...

A new place to play! Good luck, old boy!

Anonymous said...

The verification is okay - try the People's Choice Awards system, looks like Stevie Wonder designed it (I'm only voting to support Doctor Who for best sci-fi series).