Friday, November 23, 2007

Why I got started on a Daria blog

I don't like writing much about myself, but a few notes here might be appropriate. The Great Daria Fandom Implosion over the summer was very upsetting, and I greatly missed both the people and websites that left the fandom. The drop in fan websites has been going on for some time, and people do come and go, but it still bugged me.

So, finding myself stuck for a long period while plotting out a "Sandi in the Bermuda Triangle" story (lots of notes, not a lot of writing), I thought I'd try this.

One thing the previous Daria Fandom Blog used to do was announce when certain stories were posted or updated. I'm not sure I can keep up with that here, so I added a link at left to the big fanfic lists I've been keeping on PPMB and SFMB. I will try to update those tonight or tomorrow.

I might post links to interesting new artwork, though. More later.

No comments: