Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cleatopia.com - More Than It Seems

The Cleatopia.com fantasy-football site to which Kevin's webpage is linked turns out to be payback from a student named Todd that Kevin has been tormenting for years for being a nerd. The text below explains all. The link to Kevin's fantasy team, the Pups, reveals little; no items were saved by the WayBack Machine. Wonder if Todd would be good as a date for Daria.

*

Hello, Kevin! Welcome to the first fantasy football site devoted to local high school jocks like yourself, who have tortured me mercilessly for years, rattling my will and shattering my fragile psyche until all that's left is a resentful, hypersensitive outcast who harbors vengeful visions of triumphant payback. Now I can finally suck your wallets dry and prove my intellectual superiority at the same time.

We also have real time stats, destructive viruses, and annoying clone bots for you to download. Have fun!

Founder and Visionary Todd K. Feichmann



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daria probably doesn't have good experiences with guys named Todd, so I wouldn't count on it.

And the wording of his message seems to indicate that Todd was just lumping Kevin in with his tormentors, since both they and Kevin were athletes. Kevin may have had little respect for 'brains', but he didn't go out of his way to pick on them.

The Angst Guy said...

Hmmm, I see your points. Got me there.

This Todd needs some fanfic, though. Maybe he's one of the need kids sitting at the table where the nerd kid who looks like me when I was in high school is snorting milk out of his nose.