Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring is in the air! Pollen and errors are everywhere!

Now 1,795 articles in DariaWiki. Who will get number 1,800? What will it be about? Why am I so excited about this? I'm off work today, so I can be excited about anything I want. Everything's in bloom, especially my allergies, but hey! 1,795 articles in DariaWiki! Thanks, guys!

Also, 772 people are now signed up as fans on the Daria Fan Club site. We need some new polls there. I'll come up with one soon.

Three years ago in April, we were reading this. Shame some of the picture links didn't survive, but the text is awesome. Better than this.

On the bummer side of the news, a lot of internal errors are appearing on both PPMB and SFMB. Not sure what the problem is, but it makes reading posts very hard. Impossible, even. Some threads and folders are not affected, however. This is seriously messed up. Fanfic update will come later.

Tomorrow is a special day, but not just because it's tax time. More soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the boards are being suddenly plagued by "Error 500: Internal Server Error" messages, it usually means you're being swarmed by spambots through your search module. At least it did when it happened on one of the other forums I frequent.