Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wasn't he the head Ninja Turtle?

One of the greatest fan artists of all time, Michelangelo, turns 535 years old today, hooray! And David Van Driessen is on hand to show his Highland High class Mike's most famous work, Beavis Goes Boiiinnng! (Sorry.)

Today is also Frozen Foods Day in honor of the frozen- then- microwaved lasagna that seems to be on Daria's plate at almost every meal. You think I am making up the Frozen Foods Day thing, but I am not. President Reagan made it so (see link).

PPMB
  • A Brave Dead World, by 11tee (COMPLETE!): Her hands ripped the last vestige of the football jersey away, her teeth pulling at the flesh. There was a whimper as his life ebbed. Others were closing in for the fresh kill...
  • Finn Morgendorffer 35: The Fat Chick, by HolyGrail2007 (Part 4): I have this sudden feeling that a great period in my life has just come to an end, and I never really enjoyed it, Finn thought to himself. [Just occurred to me that Sandi broke her leg in this story on the exact anniversary of the day she was shown breaking it in reality. Coincidence? I think not.]

No comments: