Happy Panic Day! It's okay--just keep breathing, and you'll get through the day. And above everything else, remember: they're leggings.
Today is also the fifteenth anniversary of the original airdate of the episode "I Don't" in 1998. The world met Brian Danielson...and immediately wished it hadn't. On the bright side, we also got to meet Luhrman, so I guess it evens out.
- Daria's Evil 18th, by LadieTAG (COMPLETE!): "Daria stared around the room, ready to enact her revenge and her secret fantasy. With her entire family and 'friends' gathered around the table, Daria blew out the candles on her cake."
- Daria's Twilight III (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Lunch with her new 'friends' was pure torture as far as Daria was concerned."
- Does Anybody Remember...? (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "Daria dejectedly ambled ahead on the sidewalk. Upchuck was actively trying to envelop her as they walked along, and was not gaining the warm reaction he was expecting. Diligently, he waded into conversation."
- Freewheelin', by peetz5050 (part 17): "'Hello Mrs. Morgendorffer, em, I'm Don... Donny... I met her last night... I dropped her home to your house.' 'You're the man with the motorcycle?'"
- The Great Genderswap of Lawndale!, by Shiva (part 1): "In the immediate aftermath of the 'Great Genderswap of Lawndale', every single 'New Guy' and 'New Girl' was confronted with the simple, physical fact that none of their old clothes fit them anymore."
- IFeelLikeI'mOnanAcidTripandINeverEvenUsedtheStuffIThink, by Brain Camper (parts 1 and 2): "[Jane walked down into the basement of her house. There is a smell of smoke] Jane: Trent! You down here?" (Part 2)
- The Lawndale Shake (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by 45Ranger (COMPLETE!): "Angela watched; with a pride only exceeded by that for the football team itself, as her Lions Marching Band performed their halftime show."
- The Misery Trent, by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Then Daria asked a question that he wished she hadn't. 'Would you say that it really makes you think?' Trent bottled up all of his emotions and lied flatly, 'No.'"
- Parallel, by Reven384 (part 1): "Daria dreamed. It was a strange dream. There was a cloaked figure in front of a door in a cave. The door had three keys. The cloaked figure put the key in the first key hole and turned it then disappeared. Daria did not know she'd been put in a deep sleep and did not notice anything that was happening. She only woke up when she felt some hands shoving her."
- Quinn's Code 07: The Grounded Geek, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 7): "Daria was playing her guitar (loudly) when she heard knocking on the door. She stopped playing and went to the door. It was Helen. 'Come down, Daria. Quinn has the DVD of the anime ready,' she said."
- That's the Way the Girls are in Texas! (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "Upchuck was being even more Upchucky than usual. He turned to Daria and Jane and sleazed 'How about you, Ladies, what's your favorite "position"?'"
- To Annoy a Mockingbird, by BF110C4 (part 6.5): "'Now, what do you want Quinn.' 'Umm Daria, are you really going to the Modeling Class, like really going to participate and not just mess with everyone there?'"
- Twin Tracks (chapter 3), by oni (COMPLETE!): "There were a few minutes of silence in the car after Sandi got off the phone with Stacy. Dread set into Linda as she turned down a certain street she knew would have to be taken in order to get home. As they passed Brooke's house, Sandi could see her mom eyeing it while she was driving. She already knew what was bothering her mom, but she quietly asked anyway. 'Are you ok?'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Li tried to remember the mantra as everything buckled around her. She could no longer feel her legs."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "The tone was remarkably irritated for Twilight Sparkle. Of course, one could easily justify said irritability by the fact that Twi was stuck in human form. And by the fact she'd been stuck that way for the better part of a week. She pushed a lock of dark hair behind her ear, glancing at Daria."
- Victor Morgendorffer (Iron Chef: Fresh takes on Veronica Morgendorffer), by Shiva (part 5): "Victor found himself in an aptly named head shop called '4/20' on the rather seedy area of Lawndale known as Dega Street."