Happy birthday to Alexander Graham Bell, born on this day in 1847. Bell is best known for inventing the telephone, for which Quinn and Helen are eternally grateful.
Today is also a triple anniversary for Daria: "Esteemsters," "The Old and the Beautiful," and "Antisocial Climbers" all premiered on this day in 1997, 1999, and 2000. That also means that today is the anniversary of the show itself! Happy anniversary, Daria! I remembered, unlike Tom. So there.
- Kara Wild reminds everyone about the Paperpusher Twitter account for emergencies. It's also now listed under Recommended Links on this blog.
- PrecambrianStudios and DIsaac are now in the spotlight, so ask your questions in the threads!
- welltemperedclavier muses about mental illness and Our Heroine.
- Charles RB challenges everyone to redeem Barch.
- Share your favorite songs you love by bands you hate in the Weapons of Mass Distraction forum.
- Do you play American McGee's Alice? Discuss the game in the thread.
- Three new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: random-one's the cult of daria and PrecambrianStudios's Daria Homeschooled and Conjoined Twins Iron Chef Contest.
- ashk09 wants to know, can't we have a drawing contest or something?