Rejoice, astronomy fans (and lovers of off-color puns)! Today is the anniversary of the discovery of Uranus in 1781. Daria and Jane--er, I mean, the alien love goddesses--may come from that planet, but I'm sure they'd never admit it.
- ARC Ch.6 Drowned in a Cappuccino, by ST91 (part 1): "'So Charlie tell me a thing,' said Jane to Charles when there were alone together. 'What?' 'When are you going to ask Daria out?'"
- Daria and Co. (Are Forced To) Read 'My Immortal' (Iron Chef; You're Standing on My Immortal), by Shiva (part 6): "Stacy sat down in front of the computer screen and took a single look. 'Ewww.' she moaned, 'Even looking at it makes me feel all ucky!' 'We all went through it Stacy,' Quinn informed her with an ugly glare at Sandi, 'Just start so you can get it over with.' Stacy nodded and began to read."
- Emo Tom is Emo (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Shiva (part 3): "The two teenagers in black clothing and white makeup sitting down at one of the reserved tables at the Winged Tree Country Club stuck out like Scientologists at a Reasonable Religions Convention."
- Esteem Thunder (Scenes that should be: Polite Requests), by 45Ranger (COMPLETE!): "Daria looked at what she had written, frowned, and started muttering to herself. 'Ugh, what the hell am I doing trying to blend Melody's world into real life?' She muttered, scratching out everything she'd just written."
- Everything Wrong With Daria in Less Than Three Minutes. Spoilers. Duh (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "Beavis and Butthead are not even in this show. DING!"
- The Great Genderswap of Lawndale!, by Shiva (part 2): "He turned off the water and stepped out and grabbed a towel, first wiping off the steamed up bathroom mirror first caught his reflection. Then found himself unable to look away."
- IFeelLikeI'mOnanAcidTripandINeverEvenUsedtheStuffIThink, by Brain Camper (part 3): "den darea-lover cum in and she sed uuuh cna i join u"
- Love is Strange, by Shiva (part 1): "'Daria, I'm home,' her husband yelled out unnecessarily as his footfalls sounded from the nearby entrance to their apartment. 'I'm in the kitchen.' Daria yelled back and was still grinning by the time he entered the room, slipping out of his East Boston High hoodie and hanging it on his usual chair."
- Meeting the Three Younger Griffins (Scenes that should be: Polite Requests), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Jane decided that things couldn't get much worse, after all having been drafted into Ms. Li's 'Peer-to-Peer' tutoring then assigned to help Sandi Griffin with her art project was about as bad as it could get."
- One (More) Little Thing, by peetz5050 (part 25): "Amy cleared her throat and repeated in a clear voice 'What about Daria? She didn't die.' 'I KNOW THAT! DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT!' 'Please Helen... I think maybe... in some part of your mind... I honestly think you don't. She isn't dead.' 'I KNOW!' 'Are you sure?' Evelyn asked gently."
- Selfish and Selfless (IC: Criminals of Lawndale), by baelparagon (COMPLETE!): "I remembered when I was a child I asked her mother what love at first sight meant. My mother responded that love at first sight was something that happened very rarely, but when it did it was very special."
- The Summer Back, by Shiva (part 4): "It was twelve noon, and Daria found herself awake and fully dressed instead of sleeping in like she had been dreaming about since the last month of first term. She was sitting on her bed with the newspaper spread out in front of her, rifling through the Help Wanted section, hoping to find something semi-tolerable."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "'"Criminals are a supersticious and cowardly lot!' said Tom, deep in thought. 'So my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts! I must be a creature of the night, a-- a--"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "Quinn opened the door as slowly and quietly as she could, well aware that she was coming home hours past curfew."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by RX-87 (COMPLETE!): "'Mom, Dad...' said a curvacious, twenty-something Mafalda, back in America after a stint with the JET teaching program."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Daria made sure that the door to her room was firmly locked and the window shades firmly shut, the lights came off and only then did she feel safe enough to turn on her laptop and brought up Twitter."