International Firefighters' Day! I don't know about you, but Trent is probably the last person I'd rely on to put out any fires at my house. If he didn't sleep through the alarm, he'd get distracted by the flames and start working on a song while the house crumbled into ashes.
Today is also Star Wars Day, because (say it with me) May the Fourth be with you. Now everyone groan with me, too.
- The Author as a Luchadore (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "'Now, Quinn, what do you see here?' Mrs. Manson held up a silhouetted image of two people in conversation, which Quinn was quick to point out. 'That's right. Can you make up a little story about what it is they're discussing?'"
- Creepy Things Kids Say... (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'So Helen...' Linda Griffin said to her frenemy at the next barstool, 'What's the creepiest thing that your children have ever said or done?'"
- Death Comes to Lawndale, by PrecambrianStudios (parts 1 - 12): "Dammit! Amy cursed. Where the hell did I leave my glasses?"(Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7) (Part 8) (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12)
- Glasses and Lipstick (chapter 3), by oni (part 2): "Sandi looked embarrassed as she glanced at both sisters. Quinn's frown slowly faded away as she watched as her club leader's insecurity began to seep out of her usual dominating persona. '...I want to talk to your mom.'"
- I Hate You So Much Right Now, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Miss Morgendorffer. Do you mind if I come in for a moment? I'm Lex Luthor.'"
- The Lucid One, by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Quinn Morgendorffer glided into Cranberry Commons like a wandering spirit come to rest. Her brown suede shoes seemed to barely touch the gleaming floors, and the panorama of commerce before her made her heart soar."
- Mackbeth, by SinisterExaggerator (part 6): "MACKBETH: As far as I'm concerned, a captain sits. You mad, bro?"
- The Punk and the Snark, by Shiva (part 7): "After putting it off for several days through stonewalling tactics, Daria had been forced to relent and conceded to Helen's demands to meet her first official boyfriend."
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 6): "As she finished putting on her jacket, Daria looked back at Kevin's limp naked passed out body, shook her head and said: 'What a pity. Two heads and neither of them work..'"
- ST: A Tale of Temporal Gifting, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 5): "Commander Natima Dacet was in her quarters meditating. She was thinking over the events that had occurred since the Enterprise had travelled through time. 'Oralius, guide me in this situation so that the right timeline may be restored' she thought."
- Unnamed story (IC Faceswapping), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "Quinn opened her eyes in refreshed delight as the first rays of dawn pierced her bedroom window."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic Should Ever Have: Sick, Sad Edition), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "'It was an...interesting story, Daria,' Timothy O'Neal said, glancing up from the stapled pile of pages in his lap 'But was it really necessary to portray Mr. DeMartino as a raving berzerker of the Chaos god Khorne?'"
- Victor Morgendorffer, by Shiva (part 13): "Though Daria found herself thinking of a certain little brother and had the mental image of Jane's older brother 'watching' over him. Trent was many things, and inspired strange feelings that left her very uncomfortable. But a responsible caregiver was a bit of a stretch."
- Vivian, by ST91 (part 9): "'Because it is a lost cause, Ms. Blake. These documents are final, you have waived all rights over your children! There is no way to reverse the judgment. Now excuse me but I have to ask you to leave, soon there will be a meeting of the partners of this firm and I have to participate. Good day.' said Mrs. Davis, indicating the end of the speech and pointing to the door of her office."