National Golf Day, although I'll bet you anything he forgot the ball. At least he's wearing a shirt, and the new vest is a big change, too. I think Mystik Spiral's about to go through a big reinvention.
Today is also the ninth anniversary of Daria's cameo on an episode of Drawn Together, although the less said about it, the better.
- Benjamin Morgendoffer, by Veleriphon (part 5): "Perspective. Kevin's stick-figures were lazy, but rapidly scratched onto the page, but their positions relative to the background were ... jarring. To say the least."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 33): "It was rare, but occasionally Daria and Jane elected to hang out at the Morgendorffer residence rather than Casa Lane. These occasions usually happened when the Spiral was arranging a new song in the basement."
- Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by Meester_Lee, cfardell_Brenorenz29, and peetz5050 (parts 31 - 33): "Cat heard the foot-falls well before he actually saw who made them. They weren't human; he knew that; humans made a thunk, thunk, thunk pattern as they walked along." (Part 32 by cfardell_Brenorenz29) (Part 33 by peetz5050)
- Dreams Rewoven, by RLobinske (COMPLETE!): "Dear Mr. Stoneler, After carefully reviewing the remuneration package included with your offer to become editor of Treasure Coast Lighthouse magazine, I determined that it did not meet my needs and expectations. I wish you luck in finding a suitable candidate for this position."
- Morning Routines, by JPAGC (part 2): "Michelle Landon woke up before the alarm. In the years before, when she had been a CEO, she had trusted alarm clocks to wake her up at the early hours of dawn."